How to Become a Better Blogger

, , 1 comment
I jumped in into the world of blogging after realizing how this could lead to a vast sea of opportunities. Not only will it help me to improve my blogging skills, but also, I will have the opportunity to earn from what I like doing.

I have Googled a hundred tips on how to become a better blogger. And I have come up with the following means. I will follow these tips one step at a time until I'm used to it.

Create a list of what you would want to write. When I first started blogging, it seemed that I always run out of ideas on what to write; hence, wasting my time.Creating a list or a plan had helped me to utilize my time wisely.

Do blog promotion. No matter how great your writing is, if there is no one to read it, then your efforts will be for nothing. After you have written your blog post, find some time to share it in social media networks. And when your blog grows, people will be the one looking for your website.

Don't be a snob. When people liked or commented in your blog post, be kind enough to reply back to their comments (if a reply is needed). Even if your blog is already well-known, don't forget to bear in mind that your blog won't reach that level if not for your readers.

Read other people's blogs. You would learn many things if you read others work. In fact, I have a list of useful blogs I visit from time to time. I get ideas on what to write based on their blogs; hence, crafting my own blog post.

Build connections. Admit it or not, some bloggers out there are not really good writers. But since those bloggers know how to build good relationship with other people, they are soon well-liked by others.

What's your strategy in order to become a better blogger?

1 comment:

Keep your comments Monmon.